- Taylor Bros is a third generation family business headquartered on the foreshore of the Derwent River in Hobart, the southernmost port in Australia. Established in 1936 Taylor Bros has grown from building timber yachts and small coastal and river craft to a widely diversified engineering company with a highly skilled workforce now employing 80 full time employees with operation centres in Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia.
- Air Warfare Destroyer Project 2009 - PresentSupplying and outfitting accommodation modules, galleys, office spaces, materials and equipment to the AWD Project
- Diamond Offshore - Major Refit of Oil Rig "Ocean Patriot" 2008
Complete refurbishment of specific areas of the rig within a 39 day period inside Portland Harbour, Victoria.
- Refurbishment of NZ Interisland Ferry "Arahura"
A total refit of "Arahura" public and crew spaces, and train and vehicle deck.
- Modifications - Spirit of Tasmania III - 2003
Spirit of Tasmania III - Addition of Deck 10 Superstructure & Fit Out of 32 Crew Cabins