- Taylor Bros is a third generation family business headquartered on the foreshore of the Derwent River in Hobart, the southernmost port in Australia. Established in 1936 Taylor Bros has grown from building timber yachts and small coastal and river craft to a widely diversified engineering company with a highly skilled workforce now employing 80 full time employees with operation centres in Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia.
- Diamond Offshore - Major Refit of Oil Rig "Ocean Patriot" 2008
Complete refurbishment of specific areas of the rig within a 39 day period inside Portland Harbour, Victoria.
- Refurbishment of NZ Interisland Ferry "Arahura"
A total refit of "Arahura" public and crew spaces, and train and vehicle deck.
- Modifications - Spirit of Tasmania III - 2003
Spirit of Tasmania III - Addition of Deck 10 Superstructure & Fit Out of 32 Crew Cabins
- Spirit of Tasmania 1 & 2 - Raiseable Vehicle Decks & Deck House Extension - 2007
The project involved the prefabrication of four deck sections some 14 metres long and 8 metres wide. Each deck included hydraulic lifting and locking cylinders, sheaves, folding handrails, modification of vehicle deck fire systems and prefabrication and installation of a garage deck extension 23 metres wide and 15 metres long. The total steel used to fabricate these sections for both ships was 24 tonnes and required both ships to be modified and installation undertaken concurrently and without the ship missing its daily service between Melbourne and Devonport.